Wall-E for the second time was still good! :D I can't even begin to describe how I was feeling at the beginning of this week compared to now. So many great things have happened (namely yesterday), and during the movie I had really one thing on my mind, or should I say one person. It's been awhile since I've felt this way. I'm excited and interested to where this will take us. It's the land of honesty, as well as, the land of the unknown...
(9 hours later)
...ok so I fell asleep writing this blog last night. Wow, I must have been TIRED. Back to my previous thoughts: I know that whatever happens with this person, I will put my trust in God to lead me to where I need to be.
Now that I've broken the bonds,
My heart beats with the strength of lions.
The week has been good to me.
Where it leads to, we will see.
There has been a shadow, a fear.
But now that its removing, things become clear.
I squint to see, what can it be.
So-and-so and so-and-so sitting in a tree =P
What happens to the past?
Does it just disappear?
What happens to the future?
Tomorrow is so near?
As I think about what will be,
I don't make my decision on being lonely.
My heart is like a burning fire.
My body is like a flat tire.
(but I'm going to keep on going)
"Going in one more round when you don't think you can - that's what makes all the difference in your life."