Friday, July 25, 2008
Gone Fishing to Steubenville, be back Sun.
It's off to Arizona for Steubenville this weekend. This is a highly anticipated weekend for a lot of my friends. Pray that their expectations aren't too high and that they won't be disappointed. This can be a life changing experience, but I don't want people going to it for the wrong reasons (a drug maybe). I love everyone I'm going with, and couldn't have asked for a better position to be in, to share my knowledge and love with those around me as well as growing in my own. Wish me the best as I wish you the best. In one way or another, I'll be praying for you this weekend. Expect some possibly "grand" blogs coming when I get back Sunday/Monday. Any more questions, read my blog about Steubenville last year: Steubenville 2007. Have a great weekend =)