Saturday, July 19, 2008

Attraction

What traits make us want to talk to others? We can be attracted by similarities and, sometimes, even differences. We can be attracted by the way they look, smell, talk, and who you’re with. Do you smile? Do you include everyone? Do you seem personal, real, genuine? Do you give the person talking your undivided attention, making them feel like they’re the only one in the room with you? A person’s exterior is the first motive to making someone want to talk to them (posture). There are some circumstances that bypass the exterior and go directly to the interior of a person, but those are more spread out and rare. After wanting to talk to them because of their exterior, making that person continue talking to you is based on your interior (what you say, your attention span, your eye movement, how you say the things you say). Why do you talk to the people you do?

So I put this Hello Kitty doll on my dashboard (real corny). What’s a matter with me? I totally just lost 15 man-points for doing so. Remember Build-a-Bear, it’s going to be amazing and you are going to think it’s the cutest thing ever. Remember Macaroni Grill, Roller skating, Go-Karting, and Pink Berry. I’ve got this all planned out, and you have no idea what I’m talking about =P Maybe you can figure it out, hmm.