July 11th, 2008
Now this is the kinda day I REALLY like. Wow, you ever had one of those days where everything just seems to go your way. Like you were rolling a d20 and got a 20 3 times in a row, to summon the ULTIMATE MINOTAUR? No? Well I have and this was one of those days. My day started off by knowing I had a lot of chores. I was complaining to Tony on AIM that I didn't want to do them. (time 9am) But I decide to do half of them to get them out of the way, and do the other half when I come back from the UPS store to pick up my camcorder. I picked up my camcorder in Anaheim and it is a thing of beauty, so pretty and small. I came home and did my laundry and finished all my chores (11am). We had "Fiesta Friday" at work today and I had Savieche (I don't know how to spell it), and it is the most amazing Mexican salsa/food/thingy I've ever had. I can't get enough of it. After that, I found out that I got my promotion at work. I am now the Lead at Alamitos Boys and Girls Club =) Then Tony, Camila and I went over to my friend Tina's house to say bye to her before she left for Cambodia. She gave me a Hello Kitty doll to remember her by when she's gone. That was so sweet, that Tina is a cutie ;) Then we went to play some Counter Strike, but Brenton didn't answer our instant messages. When I got home, not only did I find out that all my eBay stuff came in the mail, but that I got accepted to Cal State Fullerton! Great day, and great times. We finished it off by watching Cars for the first time ever.