I really dig how my life is going right now, and I try to remember every day to thank God for the good things he places in my life. I can't remember a time enjoying work, school, friends, learning, faith, and extracurricular stuff like making movies or playing games, or starting new projects. One thing I need to work on more is my relationship with my family. I'm never home, so I don't really understand what's going on with them or in their lives. My sister seems to be growing in her relationship with her boyfriend but she's never once talked to me about him. I desire for a much closer relationship with her because, even though I know she is a very intelligent girl and makes very wise choices, I feel I have the tools to help her in life and teach her how to make things easier on herself.
Tonight was great. We watched my play from junior year of high school, "The Odd Couple." Wow, I've been told that my performance was great, and that I was the best in the play. Contrary to what some of my friends have said, I think that Kenny Huddleston stole the show in that play. His acting was the most believable in my opinion, and he worked really hard to make the anal character work and be disliked for his attributes. That takes talent. Whereas I felt that I overacted and overSPOKE with my character. I felt I was too loud and going for dumb jokes instead of being believable. Being much wiser and mature as I am now, I would have loved to play that part again and improved upon my performance. I feel I'm much stronger as an actor now, considering though that The Odd Couple was my last official play I've ever done. I really miss acting, and I hope to do it some more at Cal State Fullerton. I wonder if my lovely job will hinder me in my aspirations later in life. I sure hope not, but I would love to be in a play again, and if it came between my job and a lead in a play, I'm not sure what I would take at this point.
Thanks for coming over tonight, I had a blast doing nothing. Tomorrow I hope to have a blast doing something. Man I hope I don't forget to pack for Friday morning. Did somebody say all-nighter before Steubenville? Countdown is one day away!