There is only one constant in my life right now, and that constant is God's love. I can't predict what will happen, and honestly, I don't want to. I want to go into this with no expectations, no limits, and filled with the love God provides me with.
This retreat is going to be great (if everything goes right), but there's still something bothering me. I've been so worried about the technical part and trying to be funny that I've haven't put much importance on my job to spiritually guide these retreatants. I need to remember God made me with a purpose, to love, and whether or not I know what I'm doing up there, the best thing I can do is love. I will love with everything I've got, and let God guide me to guide others. Pray for strength and wisdom for me this weekend. It's going to be tiring, but well worth it.
So I've got to watch 5 movies a week for my Film classes. They are some good movies, so if you're interested in watching some classics and works of art, hit me up, we'll have a movie night =)
I hope to blog more after the retreat this weekend.