I feel like a train wreck right now. My body and mind feel depleted and sucky. I know I shouldn't feel this way, but I'm really mad. I shouldn't really expect anyone to drop everything their doing just for me. Maybe I'm just selfish. I understand everyone has their own reasons, and I know that they were good reasons, but, even knowing that, it still stings.
I'm glad I went to help out Asian Timmy today. After arriving at his house reluctantly, I knew I had made the right decision: they really needed the help. In some ways it was really their fault. When you know you've got to be out of the house by 12pm the next day, you should have all your shit packed, but I could tell they were trying their best. Mad props to Tim, his dad, and Terry for doing all that heavy lifting. I was out of it a couple times and almost dropped some things.
Today has been the WORST day feeling-wise. I did not get any sleep last night (and by "any" I really mean it. To this point I still haven't slept for over 24 hours.) My reason for lack of sleep was this saliva attack that has come over my mouth. My mouth is producing excess amounts of saliva that's really scaring me. I tried swallowing it and going back to sleep but that definitely wasn't working, and I felt like I was drowning. I spent the whole night drinking fluids, trying to eat food to solidify my spit, and getting up and spitting in the bathroom all night. It was a pain. This morning, my body was aching from all my lack of sleep and this stupid sickness. I spent the day moving slowly, finally getting up to get my body moving at around 2pm. I got up, grabbed my flat basketball from the garage, and started shooting hoops in my driveway. Andrew stopped by and said what's up (he's really a hard worker at his school work). Went back inside to crash from how miserable my body felt, then Asian Timmy calls me. He asks if I could help them out moving. I tell him that I'm really sick. He says please, and I ask him if he REALLY needs it. He said Yes. It was tough work. When we were all finished I went home and had some good dinner my dad made me. I was so out of it though. Every time I looked up the room was in a daze. An hour later I was laying in bed texting Stephanie, who was telling me not to play hero, when I had to get up and puke my brains out. I feel a little better after that and a shower, but I'm still EXHAUSTED. I can't seem to go to sleep quite yet though so I decided to blog.
After all the great times I've had this week (believe me, it's been awesome, especially in Irvine nearly every night), my favorite had to be talking on the phone with Stephanie last night. I'm glad we talked about what we talked about. It cleared the air for an even stronger bond.
This week has been GREAT, it's just sad to see it end on a sucky note. I hope my friends had a good day, because mine was hell.
Oh and P.S. sorry LK, we'll have our hang out some day eventually. =/