Can you dig it? Can you feel it?
I've been wondering about myself recently. What am I going to do? I realize there's only one option: Keep being Steven Forton. Nothing should ever stop me from that. But this isn't an "either/or" reflection where I issue an ultimatum saying that no one can "change" me. Steven Forton is made up by his actions, his thoughts, his experiences, and his friends and family (its a "both/and"). They all make up a part of Steven Forton. The only way a person can avoid sadness, avoid bitterness, is to take all the parts of them that are positive and use that to lead the way, to stay true to themselves.
This is an exciting time. Am I going to like Radio/TV/Film? I don't know, but it sure sounds interesting. Am I going to look for a new job, or be content with what I've got? A new job with more money would be great, but the job I have allows me to make a difference in children's lives. So the trade-off is really the impact of the job, not the money. Am I nervous about what's going to happen? Definitely, but I think that if I wasn't nervous, something would be wrong. I'm optimistic, I'm excited, I'm alive. Do I think this could be one of the best things that has ever happened to me? Yes, but all in due time y'know. =)
I am completely Steven Forton, and I am only limited by what I choose to limit me. Once I stop being Steve Forton, I have failed myself and everyone around me. So if you ever see me stop being Steve Forton, slap me, pinch me, wake me up...because I LIKE being Steve Forton (and you should like being yourself too).
=)