Saturday, January 10, 2009

Like, Like

I did it! I told her. As we will continue to grow together and on our own, I have a very good feeling about this. There's really something special about this one. Both of us are very mature, and I'm looking forward to what God and the future have in store for us. We ended the night praying together, Liturgy of the Hours and a personal prayer.

Gran Torino with Scuba was an AWESOME movie. I highly recommend it. It really hits close to home if you can relate to the movie, and it brought some tears to my eyes. It's about an older man (Eastwood) who must overcome his prejudice against other races and about life and death. The girl reminded me of pretty much every nice, smart Asian girl that I knew in high school. The actress really played the part well. Btw, I actually have a friend who is Hmong, which is kind of rare =)

Next on my list of movies to see is Benjamin Button (highly recommended by Tony and Camila). This movie should be an interesting trip.

Can I say how excited I am for the upcoming retreat at the end of January? I really hope to rock my talk, I just can't keep putting it off. Practice with me someone?

After leaving Stephanie's, I went over to Scuba's house and watched Pineapple Express while Daniel and Scuba peacefully fell asleep on the couch (ah...just like old times =) ). What a GREAT night. Could I smile any harder? =D