Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Win All Around

Two successful days in a row with Nez and the LOG peeps.

I woke up this morning, got dressed, and drove straight to Disneyland/California Adventure with sleep still in my eyes (it was only 10:30 a.m.). Upon arriving at the adventurous California, I sought the end of the line to receive Fast Passes for "World of Color" to get Nez and I tickets for a good spot. Little did I know the end of the line was ridiculously far away. I got us passes for the final show (11:15 p.m.) because the Fast Passes were selling out quick, and everything was win-win.

For the next few hours I chilled at home and watched "Shutter Island." That movie was extremely trippy, and I honestly believe that I have been "mind-fucked" by Martin Scorsese and the writer of Shutter (term is courtesy of P. Diddy in "Get Him to the Greek). Honestly, the ending left a lot to be desired if you didn't understand the goal of the director. It seemed like Scorsese wanted to completely screw with your head and then let you decide if the character (and yourself by association was sane or not). I liked the movie, and I've never seen anything like it, but I would never watch it again unless it was to see the look on someone's face after they watched it.

After that, Scuba, Nez and I got Buffalo Wild Wings with some LOG peeps that Hazel set up. Wings were cheap AND delish. I may have found a new favorite wings place. Good job Hazel for setting that one up. Then Nez and I dropped Scuba off at home so we could go watch "World of Color" at 11:15. After that, all we did was take pictures and WIN. =)

DSC_0443-1