Things are going great with my internship. My latest post made it onto SportsIllustrated.com's Hot Links again. That makes me 2 for 3 and creating funny sports posts that get over 30,000 hits. Now the trick is to keep coming up with content on a consistent basis. There might even be talk of good things coming my way, we'll just have to see how that goes (I don't want to get my hopes up).
When Corky passed away, I started playing guitar a little bit more to take my mind of things. I'm learning a funky song right now that I think some people will enjoy if I end up doing it right. The song is Sexy Bitch by David Guetta and Akon. I really like this song cause I think it does a good job of mixing hip-hop/R&B with the techno flavor I'm really digging. I want to see Steve Aoki pull off a good mix with Usher or somebody (Chris Brown maybe. Too soon?).
Everyone's becoming a sex addict nowadays. First Tiger and now Jesse James. I thought Jesse James' girl was hot at first until I found out she was a white supremest. Jimmy Kimmel said it best when he said it must suck for Sandra Bullock to win an Academy Award then find out her husband is cheating on her with a Nazi. I guess I have a thing for chicks with tats and big boobs.
A lot of people are worrying about their future. I'm not one to talk because I'm not in their position and can't imagine how stressful it might be, but sometimes patience pays off. You never know, sometimes the best things come from the most unexpected places. I'm having fun right now, and I will continue to live my life by this quote:
"If you don't love what you're doing, you'll spend too many hours doing it."