
After that, Scuba and I hung out and played some PS3. We then went over to Jimbo's house for his 23? birthday, which ended up being a lot of fun. At first I felt kinda awkward because I didn't really know too many people except a girl who I used to kick it with. She may not have wanted to talk much, but I DGAF, no worries. JT wanted me to take pictures of people during his party, but it was kinda hard because no one knew who I was, and people would feel awkward when I took their picture. Had a couple of drinks, met some people, and sure enough the pictures followed. Just goes to show that networking/hanging out is the most important part of any social event. Once you master that, the good times just keep on coming. One of the highlights of the night had to be Daniel talking like a cholo (he did an awesome impersonation) that got everyone laughing. It's good to see the Daniel I remember =)