Monday, May 3, 2010

Family Support

Another day, another blessing.

I was blessed to get to hang out with my family today, and see my little cousin Frankie J. One of the best moments of today was playing with Frankie J without her crying when she saw me. I know it sounds like a little thing, but it totally made my day. I was fearing that Frankie J might never like me and cry at the sight of my beard, but today we just hung out, and I taught her how to hide stuff in her toy car. Shhhh, my cousin and his wife don't know yet =P. She's getting so big now. She can even talk and say things like "ba bye." It makes me really excited to see Jem's baby, Ellie, when she comes into this crazy world.

I'm receiving a lot of support from my cousin Chelsea in regards to my future career. I love how she's so supportive of me and knows what I'm talking about because it's something that I really need right now when I'm trying to decide what I want to do with my employment life. Her boyfriend Mike is really chill too. After my team beat everyone twice at this weird game where you had to throw brass rings into three holes with the scoring a lot like horseshoes, Mike and I decided to battle it out one-on-one. The game ended due to everyone having to go home, but Mike gave me my first taste of competition for the day by ending the game in a tie: 15-15. A worthy opponent to say the least =P

Dude, my friend Jaimee Sia is the most uniquely awesome people I know. She is not afraid to say anything, and she's not afraid to say it fast. Be careful when you're talking to her on AIM. If you're not paying attention, you might come back to a dialogue boxed filled with text longer than a Stephen King novel. But Jaimee Sia is amazing. She has a lot of great qualities that I look for in a girl, and I'm glad to call her a good friend.

JaimeeSia quote of the day (We're talking about dual personalities because she said she's been arguing with herself how she should do her portfolio. I asked 'which side is winning?' and he told me Side B, which is the 'lazy side.' I told her if she got bored doing her work she could come over and watch Avatar):

xmuffinluffinx 9:44 pm
IF I KILL SIDE A AND BURY HER FAR FAR AWAY THEN I WILL GO OVER THERE
UNLESS SIDE A COMES BACK AS A ZOMBIE
AND FINDS ME AND KILLS ME AND BURIES ME FAR FAR AWAY
LOOOL
xmuffinluffinx 9:46 pm
THANKS! I'LL CALL YOU IF I SERIOUSLY CANT WORK AND I START DOING CARTWHEELS WITH MY CATS
THEYRE REALLY GOOD AT THEM
THEYRE ALSO GOOD AT HIDE AND SEEK
IM ALWAYS THES EEKER
xmuffinluffinx 9:46 pm
AND WHEN I FIND THEM ITS SCARY BECAUSE
THEY HUNT ME
THEYRE LIKE WAITING TO POUNCE ON MY SHOES
AND IT HURTS
xmuffinluffinx 9:46 pm
LOL SO I HAVE TO WEAR LIKE STEEL TOE BOOTS
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

What a great day.

DSC_0454