Sunday, November 1, 2009
Halloween Weekend
Santa Barbara was a lot of fun, but it didn't top a night of hanging out with friends. If there's one thing I've learned is that a person has the most fun in their life when they are hanging out with the people they love. They could be doing the most mundane thing like playing cards, but it would still be awesome because this group of people are together. I have most fun partying with my friends, even though I might have had a little too much fun on Friday. Saturday morning was very fun, but we got to go up to Santa Barbara to hang out with Scuba's cousin and his friends. Scuba was Paulie Bleaker from Juno, his cousin was a Mexican Rod Stewart, I was the Shamwow guy, and Kim was the condom fairy. Scuba's cousin's friend Dusty had the BEST costume. He was Rocky from Rocky and Bullwinkle, and he stayed in character for pretty much the entire night. Quote of the night: "Hey Dusty, how do you drink with those teeth?" In Rocky voice: "Well it's really hard, but you can do anything if you put your mind to it." You had to be there ;) I really liked that I controlled myself, and I woke up perfectly fine the next morning. That what I call a success in my book: Having fun, and still remembering/feeling good in the morning. Too bad my night took a drastic life-changing situation later Sunday night...I may be more pissed than I've been in my entire life, but I still love you and you should know that.