Sunday, November 1, 2009
Angriest I've EVER Been
Let this be known as the day I was angriest in my entire life. All the good things that happened until this point on Sunday night were washed away by my tears of sadness, then replaced by my emotion of rage: How could this happen? Now, I'm not going to go into more detail out of respect for this person, but I need to remember this day when I look back on my blogs. You told me that you didn't want me to come over because it would be too late. My first reaction was to miss mass and come right over there to you to talk about this, to help me understand, to give you my help. I haven't missed a single mass in years, but I knew that this would definitely be an acceptable situation. I thought about it again, and I realized that I know myself too well. If I went over there, I would definitely be talking from a mix of raged emotions, and my words wouldn't be very practical. I decided to go to mass, hopefully God would have the answers I was looking for and calm me down. Mass didn't really calm me down whatsoever, but I did end up seeing Michael Pascool there, which hasn't happened in many weeks. I saw it as some sort of sign and ended up talking with him after mass. His words were helpful, but they made me realize how much I've missed him for so long. Ever since his departure, and as a result, many other people's departure, my core group of friends has radically shifted. No longer is it bball in Cerritos, now it's bball at KFed (if you know what I mean). I like bball at KFed, but I would still rather have both than just one. Well back to where I was. I was so angry that my hands were shaking, so blind that my eyes could only look forward. I was ready to kill the person responsible for doing this. I'm glad that I was able to calm down. I ended up driving over there and talking to someone who I didn't expect to see. We talked, and I'm glad that one there was one thing that was done right, but it still didn't change that I was angry. Someday I'll be able to type everything down more detailed, but that day won't happen until I don't have to worry about breaking the trust with one of my best friends. I might as well put this blog on private for now.