Thursday, August 26, 2010

Walking with a Camera

Today I:

Had an internship interview with Fearless Records. I felt it went very well.
Cruised the beach.
Ate lunch with Mike and Sean at Omlette House.
Played video games and went frisbee golfing with Cody and Daniel.
Ate dinner with my family.
Chilled at Disneyland with Cody while we made fun of people who hurt themselves by doing stupid shit.

Yup, today was a good one. Despite some heartache, the end of the night still puts a smile on my face.

Cruisin' Cali

Om Nom Nom

I think I've found a new way that I'm going to blog. It's similar to Tony's 365 Photo of the Day deal, but what I'm going to do is take a picture. If I feel like I can come up with a good story on how that picture relates to my day, then I'm going to write. If not, then you'll probably see less posts. We'll see how this works. It's an experiment.