Monday, August 23, 2010

Return of the Dland Pass

I don't know if I would have blogged today if Tony wouldn't have mentioned it. This past week has been an interesting one. The excitement of being rehired has been washed away with the repetitive trainings I experienced this week, and the anti-climatic nature of staying in a beach house Friday night leaves something to be desired, but overall, life is good.

My Disneyland Pass has "unexpired." I have been blocked out since I renewed back in June for my birthday, and it's been a long 2 months. Finally able to go back and take some pictures, I got to spend the night with Tony-Car and had a good time. I may not have gotten all the shots I wanted, but one can't be greedy. There are still some solid shots I took which I'll post below.

Girls, man. Why did the girl who thought I would be a great guy to take home to her parents have to go to jail. Just my luck, huh? All kidding aside, I'm not sure where to go with this one. I would like to say "eff it," and give it my best shot. Getting to know her is the key for me. I can't say that I like her yet because I barely know her, but I'm definitely crushing. Now if only I didn't have to deal with the Asian parents whom I told their daughter was in jail.

I realized why my life is a mess right now (materialistically speaking). My room is a mess, my car is a mess, and I sure haven't been dressing my best lately. I shaved my beard, and my mustache makes me look like a 70s carpenter who films adult movies on the side. What is the reason for all of this? Laziness? Sloth? Not having someone to set me straight? The last meaningful relationship was over a year ago, I think, where I got my heart broken once again (and it wasn't even a long relationship! It lasted like a second). There have only been 3 or 4 girls that I've liked strong enough to ask them out. I don't know if this means I should be more ballsy and risk taking or if it means that it takes a lot for me to like someone, but it sure is lonely. Now I'm not sad or anything, don't get me wrong, but it is nice to have someone who will get you those free Jamba Juices (metaphorically speaking of course). Who knows, maybe I'll get my Jamba Juice sooner than later.

Golden State
Taking photos well after the park has closed.
Taking Shots Well After The Clock Has Struck Midnight
Goodnight Walt.
Asian Tourists