Ouch...I'm pretty sore.
I learned a life lesson today: take care of yourself or you'll end up feeling like shit. I've never eaten right my whole life, and I paid the price for it today. It was a very mortal experience, something I haven't felt in a long time. I'm always sore and hurt after leaving basketball, but today was a little different. I felt sick while I was playing, and when walking up the driveway to my house, I could barely stand. Heck, I couldn't even take off my socks without feeling a lot of pain. Eating the way I do, I've always thought that I can live forever doing that. Like I'm one in a million, but today I realized I was wrong. Cheezits are not God's gift to man. Cheezits are what effed me up today and made me feel miserable and sore. The little I know about biology tells me that my body had very few proteins and carbohydrates to break down during excessively strenuous activities like a lot of basketball games. I tried to drink a couple of glasses of water before playing, but there's only so much your body can do if it's not breaking down the necessary nutrients needed to do hard physical activities. I think I might have to start eating right for once in my life if I want to avoid this kind of pain again.
Other than that, today was a chill day. I stayed home from school again to finish my homework. It was a great idea as not only did I finish most of my PR homework due on Wednesday, but I also finished next weeks homework too. It's relieving to get that work off your back, and I should do it more often (minus cutting class).
Damn, it's getting late, and I gotta cut this short.
I also watched "The Blind Side" again today. I invited Daniel over to watch it. That's something I haven't done in a long time. Things are getting good.
Goodnight, eat right, and stay out of fights! =)
SONG OF THE DAY: THANKS TO PANDORA.