Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Hey, Soul Sister

Man, I need to shut up about my old exes and find a new one =p I'm not saying that I WANT to create a new "ex," but it's about time I just wing it. I should just find someone I like, let them know it and just see where it goes. Unfortunately it's hard to do that with people you're already friends with because oftentimes it's hard to come back from something like that. Strong people can do it (I've done it a few times myself), but it's NEVER the same after.

I hope networking this next week during the Newport Beach Film Festival will provide a little more than contacts if you know what I mean ;) I'm looking to meet some cool people and to have a good time watching movies. I just hope I find someone to go with so that I don't have to go by myself.

Finished filming most of the shots for the Liwanag commercials. Still need to get Scuba and Ace's shots, but hopefully things don't end up rushed.

Song of the moment is definitely "Hey, Soul Sister" by Train. I heard it on Brittney's blog and on a couple commercials recently. For some reason, I feel like I've heard this song in a movie before, but I can't quite put my finger on it. This is the same band that sang "Calling All Angels" and "Drops of Jupiter." I've got to say, I'm pretty impressed by the band made famous for the Angels' theme song.