Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Getting Killed by the Kardashians

I've got two songs of the moment: one's new and one's old. Don't laugh, but I really like this song "According to You" by Orianthi. I think it's really hot watching the girl play the guitar, but I'm a little embarrassed because the first time I heard the song, I thought it was Taylor Swift or Miley Cyrus and said that this is probably the first song I've heard them sing that I like. Alas, I was wrong and can still keep my manhood somewhat in check.



The other song is "Sweet Caroline" by Neil Diamond. This song reminds me of Elton John's "Candle in the Wind," and they play it during every game at Fenway Park. This song alone makes me want to visit Fenway and watch the Red Sox play (eff you Maivy, I hope you don't read my blog and use this against me! =P).



I wanted to blog a lot last week, but couldn't do it because my computer broke. I got it fixed, but now this blog needs to be cut short because I have to get up early in the morning. Oh well, I'll fit what I can.

I'm still working for Comedy.com. They semi-hired me paying me $100 a week, which I immediately spent fixing my laptop ::sigh::. The drive is long, but not unbearable. They let go the woman that brought me in for the internship. I'm going to miss her. She was definitely the nicest one there and really went out of her way to make me feel welcome and included and to make sure I had everything I needed. She taught me a lot, and I won't forget her, but getting let go really reminded me of the business aspect of things, and it's really just the nature of the beast. The best thing you can do is to find a niche, and make yourself irreplaceable.

Hazel's party was fun. Had some good times with good people. Heck, we even got to play drunk Mafia, AND I found out nearly all of the mafia by the 3rd round. That was definitely epic.

I went to the Laker game on Sunday. We had suites and it was AWESOME! Before the game however, I almost got killed...BY THE KARDASHIANS! Holy crap, we were walking in the parking lot to the stadium, and I'm walking by this car that's not moving. The lady in the car (mama Kardashian) is talking to a parking lot attendant, and as soon as I'm in front of the car, it starts moving forward. I jump back, but the car stops. Mama Kardashian is still talking to the parking lot attendant with no idea that she almost ran me over. My sister turned back after we passed them and was like "That was the Kardashians!" I immediately regretted jumping out of the way. We would have made BANK! (haha, just kidding...maybe) Lakers lost and after the game I ended up walking by Jerry Buss' (the owner) car, and boy did he look pissed. I bet it didn't help that I was slowing his driver down by walking in front of the car, so I politely got out of the way. What a fun eventful Sunday. =)