Sunday, September 12, 2010

Tumblr

I'm definitely digging the short posts of Tumblr. Posting on Tumblr is really helping me focus my photography and really try to get an awesome shot to post there each day. It not only motivates me to get better with my photography, but allows me to share it easily with my friends.

I was mentioned in a post by this girl who I met a couple years ago. We have never seen each other since, but we have always kept in touch somehow. Our relationship has to be one of those mysteries of life. Can't explain it. Anyway, apparently I sent her a song I really enjoyed a couple years ago: "From the Inside Out" by Hillsong. Here's her Tumblr post. I completely forgot about sending her this song, and apparently she did too as it sat in her email box for months and months until she finally accessed the song, played it, and ended up falling in love with it. Funny how our lives work sometimes.

Had a good weekend hanging out with Mike, Law, and the GLers again. It's been awhile since I spent the whole weekend with the guys, and, though I'll never know, I feel like I made the right choice skipping the Liwanag retreat this weekend. (Let's talk about it Anna-Liza!) =P

When Mike Looks At You Like This...