It's looking less and less likely that I will come back here on a consistent basis like I have in the past. Tumblr is easy to use and a lot more visually appeasing. Heck, I even created a new Tumblr page: III-VI-V as part of my project to take a picture every day for 365 days this year (inspired by Tony Tran).
However, I do believe I will come back here often enough to deposit my thoughts. I was skimming through my old blog posts while writing a reflection piece on the past year when I realized that my writing had definitely gotten "shittier" since I started neglecting my Blogger. I remember that I would often write just before falling asleep, and sometimes I would fall asleep while blogging. The lack of consciousness would explain my incoherent babble, but a goal of mine this year is to improve my writing to be an effective vehicle for my thoughts.
The end of 2010 was a lot better than I expected. Got to do some fun things as well as meet some interesting people at the very end of the year. One, in particular, stood out because we met in the strangest of circumstances: online. I know there is a harsh stigma towards the idea of people meeting over the internet, and I believe the basis for that is because there are so many creeps and predators out there making it hard to trust anyone you meet. I do NOT feel that meeting people and connecting with them is entirely dependent upon physical interaction, and I have a few friends that I have met both on the internet and in real life. However, this person kept me up until 6 in the morning with meaningful conversation mixed with unfiltered fun. While you can never truly know the truth about someone until you meet with them face to face, it is possible to have faith. I like where this is going, so I'm going to try my best to have fun and flow with the roll.