Dude, nobody has any new blog posts. I'm bored, I need something to read.
I know blogging is a personal thing for a lot of people. For example, I use it as a place to get things off my chest, discuss my feelings and share things with the world, that I wouldn't normally otherwise. Mainly though, I blog to chronicle my life. I would have to say that 70% of my blogging is so that I can look back a couple years from now, reread everything, and say to myself "So that's what I was like..." or "Look how much I've changed/grown/etc."
A lot of the blogs I read, however, focus on the shitty things happening in life. Reading some of these blogs are so depressing, that sometimes I want to stop following these people altogether. Now I know I should be slapped for this, and it's not my place to criticize others' blogs, but I would like to see more of a focus on the positive things in life every now and then rather than the negatives.
Fourth of July was fun last night. For the first time in a long time I spent the whole day at home celebrating our nation's birth with my family. I know it meant a LOT to my dad to have me there, and I didn't realize this until the end of the night when we were all going to bed. It sure was funny watching my dad run around drunk and doing stupid shit last night. He even kicked mine and Cody's asses at horseshoes drunk. It was unbelievable. But when he told me he "loved me so much and that (I'll) never really know" at the end of the night, I knew it was more than just the drunk talking, and it really made my day.
I spent today job searching, writing thank you letters, and playing basketball. Got pretty banged up, but Mark "boots and cats" (he hates when we call him that) let Scuba and I use his shower, and we got to talk Kingdom Hearts (which is my favorite series ever). Then we all went to surprise Brittney for her bday. Happy birthday Brittney Coloma and Mark Sescon (and Tia and Tamera Mowry!)